Hire us for Professional Development
Emily & Julie, the co-creators, are available for professional development. Our trainings are NOT just about our program. We discuss the research and importance of play, language development, fine motor development, and interventions/ activities for building all areas of development in children.
Training Topics We Provide:
- Building play, language, cognition & fine motor skills using simple, everyday materials.
- How to implement Fine Motor Boot Camp into your program, classroom or therapy.
- Practical & simple ways to program for individuals with complex needs.
- Tooth Camp: Interventions and strategies to build dental routines in children with sensory needs and fear of dental visits.
All trainings are customized to meet the needs of your facility. Please contact us for rates.
What are people saying about our Professional Development?
"The presentation is fantastic! Fast-paced and interesting, time really flies. All of my teachers walked away with both new information/research as well as practical strategies they could use immediately. I would love to have you back to work with our parents, too!" - Director of a 200+ based hospital childcare center
More references available upon request.
For Who & Where Have We Presented?
- Great Starts Delaware P-K-1st Stronger Together Conference: “Developmentally Appropriate Practice”
- The New Jersey Council for Exceptional Children: “Bridging the Gap”
- NJAEYC: "Promoting Quality Education in Early Childhood"
- DEAYC: "Making a Difference Conference for Early Childhood Professionals"
- 43rd Annual National Head Start Conference and Expo: “The Next Generation of Opportunity”
- Los Ninos: "Young Child Expo" (3 years)
- The Prentke-Romich Company Staff Development for Consultants
- OSSSPEAC: "Capturing the Heart of Communication Conference" (2 years)
- CTAEYC: "Pathways Conference"
- Best Practices in School Based Occupational Therapy: Anaheim, California
- Children's Literacy Initiative (CLI): Philadelphia, PA
- Multiple Early Childhood Centers and School Districts throughout PA, NJ, NY and DE
- Hands on Approaches: Brooklyn, NY
- Closing the Gap 2021 Conference
- Intermediate Units throughout PA
- National Head Start Association Parent & Family Engagement 2021 Conference
- National Head Start Association Conference 2022
- Closing the Gap 2022 Pre-Conference Workshop
Professional Development Opportunities
Fine Motor Boot Camp: Building Play, Language, Cognition & Fine Motor Skills using Simple Everyday Materials Webinar:
Closing the Gap 2022 Pre-Conference: Awesome Ways to Increase Meaningful Participation, Access and Communication for Students with Multiple and Complex Needs
Join us, Julie Marzano, M.S., OTR/ L and Emily McCarthy, M.S., CCC-SLP, full day pre-conference workshop.
October 18, 2022
8:00am - 4:30pm
Free Webinar: Tooth Camp: From Struggles to Smiles
Join Julie Marzano, M.S., OTR/ L for a 1 hour pre-recorded webinar introducing our "Tooth Camp" curriculum and interventions for sensory, developmental emotional regulation during dental care routines and visits.
On Demand Webinar
Free Webinar: Trauma Informed Care: Understanding the Impact of Trauma on the Lives of Children 101:
Join speaker, Stephen Wagner, MSW, LCSW, RPT - Certified Clinical Trauma, Registered Play Therapist, Licensed Clinical Social Worker and founder of Bridge to Connection, LLC.