Hire us for Professional Development
Emily & Julie, the co-creators, are available for professional development. Our trainings are NOT just about our program. We discuss the research and importance of play, language development, fine motor development, and interventions/ activities for building all areas of development in children. We also provide professional development specifically for staff working to assist individuals with complex needs.
- All trainings are customized to meet the needs of your facility. Please contact us for rates.
What are people saying about our Professional Development?
"The presentation is fantastic! Fast-paced and interesting, time really flies. All of my teachers walked away with both new information/research as well as practical strategies they could use immediately. I would love to have you back to work with our parents, too!" - Director of a 200+ based hospital childcare center
More references available upon request.
For Who & Where Have We Presented?
- Great Starts Delaware P-K-1st Stronger Together Conference: “Developmentally Appropriate Practice”
- The New Jersey Council for Exceptional Children: “Bridging the Gap”
- NJAEYC: "Promoting Quality Education in Early Childhood"
- DEAYC: "Making a Difference Conference for Early Childhood Professionals"
- 43rd Annual National Head Start Conference and Expo: “The Next Generation of Opportunity”
- Los Ninos: "Young Child Expo" (3 years)
- The Prentke-Romich Company Staff Development for Consultants
- OSSSPEAC: "Capturing the Heart of Communication Conference" (2 years)
- CTAEYC: "Pathways Conference"
- Best Practices in School Based Occupational Therapy: Anaheim, California
- Children's Literacy Initiative (CLI): Philadelphia, PA
- Multiple Early Childhood Centers and School Districts throughout PA, NJ, NY and DE
- Hands on Approaches: Brooklyn, NY
- Closing the Gap 2021 Conference
- Intermediate Units throughout PA
- National Head Start Association Parent & Family Engagement 2021 Conference
Professional Development Opportunities
Head Start Parent Engagement Conference
Join us, Julie Marzano, M.S., OTR/ L and Emily McCarthy, M.S., CCC-SLP, for a 1.5 hour pre-recorded webinar.